Main Objectives of Athak Foundation are Education, Health, Environment and Human Resource Development.
- To improve educational level of under privileged children in govt. schools, children from economically week section of society, rag picker children
- To improve the infrastructural facilities in under developed govt. schools.
- To ensure the clean drinking water, clean toilets and clean & ventilated classrooms for children.
- To conduct some recreational and motivational activities among children, through books, slides and movies.
- To Develop Human values, sprite of togetherness, respect & love for each other, respect & love for our country and awareness about our duties.
- Running our project ‘Meri Pustak Meri Mitr’
- Main focus is to improve sanitation & Hygiene and its impact on our Health.
- To aware people about how to maintain health though natural way or how to maintain wellness.
- To aware people in lower section of society about govt. health schemes and health insurance.
- Organizing Health Camp in different areas.
- Awareness activities among school children and mass public for environment protection
- Tree plantation on road side with proper iron tree-guards, plantation in govt. premises, school campus etc. (mainly medicinal, fruit and flowering plants).
- To aware rural farmers about bio fertilizers, bio pesticides and to promote them about benefits of organic farming.
- Try to restrict Govt. bodies for dumping garbage and sewage in rivers beds and assist them in developing waste management system.
- To mobilize local police for stopping pressure horn and conduct pollution check for heavy vehicles.
- Take actions to protect water bed from industrial pollution and to restore underground water.
Human Resource Development
- To provide technical and skill developing facilities for youth.
- To aware people that how to maintain their health and be productive all the time in their job.
- Career building activities.
- To organize various safety activities like road safety activities and awareness camp, fire safety training, disaster mitigation/management training and measures in schools and rural areas.
- Organize talent improving activities and youth festivals.